17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Physical Therapist Director – Riyadh
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace. The ideal candidate cares for his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish a treatment plan that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : Physical Therapist Director
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.34 per hour.
Company : Sunny Days
Job Type : Part-Time
- Tests a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capability, respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results to build or amend treatment programs.
- Prevent impairments, functional restrictions, and disabilities from developing, causing symptoms, and progressing as a result of diseases, disorders, ailments, or injuries.
- Restore, maintain, and encourage not just ideal physical function, but also perfect wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to mobility and health.
- Provide information and training to patients to assist them lessen their reliance on drugs and avoid surgery.
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients responsible for following it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Understands various payer payments and efficiently distributes therapy resources based on resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge location.
- Instructs, stimulates, and aids the patient in performing a variety of physical tasks, including non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment like crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in line with state and APTA standards of practice.
- Consults with a physician and other practitioners to collect further patient information, make treatment program changes, and integrate physical therapy with other areas of the patient’s health care.
- As needed, advise and communicate with the client’s family and/or other caregivers to improve the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting is necessary.
- Experience in a rehabilitation, Orthopedic, or medical/surgical setting that indicates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is preferred.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- A physical therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-accredited program is required.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and productive manner are all important qualities.