Full-Time Physical Therapy Assistant – Khbash
We’re searching for a physical therapist who treats patients and coworkers with compassion, understanding, and devotion, offers excellent care, and contributes to team efforts. A candidate who enjoys working with a diverse group of patients, from youth to the elderly, and who is willing to go above and beyond for their patients when necessary will be an excellent fit. You’d be in charge of coordinating care with other healthcare experts as needed to return patients to their previous level of function or to a level of function that allows them to achieve greater independence and a higher quality of life.
Job Title : Physical Therapy Assistant
Location : Khbash, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.93 per hour.
Company : St. John’s Riverside Hospital
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, advise and communicate with the client’s family and/or other caregivers to help the client proceed toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Instructs, stimulates, and aids the patient in performing a variety of physical tasks, including non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment like crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Consults with a physician and other health care providers to acquire further patient information, recommend treatment program adjustments, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other parts of the patient’s health care.
- Understands different payer payments and distributes therapy resources efficiently depending on resident goals and outcomes in connection to discharge destination.
- Perform initial and continuous physical therapy evaluations in accordance with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) standards of practice and state regulations.
- Provide patients with information and training to help them lessen their reliance on drugs and to consider alternatives to surgery.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional restrictions, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, ailments, or injuries.
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and encourage not just good physical function, but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Tests and evaluates a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results to build or change treatment plans.
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients responsible for following it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- A physical therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-accredited program is required.
- At least one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting is required.
- Experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that indicates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is desirable.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and successful manner are all important qualities.
- The applicant should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.