19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Physician-Academic Ophthalmologist – Bahrah
Doctors provide the full range of services that fall under the provider’s field of training, such as diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record maintenance, while adhering to quality management, risk management, infection control, and customer service guidelines.
Job Title : Physician-Academic Ophthalmologist
Location : Bahrah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 88.12 per hour.
Company : Geisinger
Job Type : Full-Time
- For procedures that cannot be performed at the institution, he or she makes suitable suggestions.
- Patients should see their doctors on a regular basis to examine their health and identify any issues.
- Use and support a detailed clinical treatment paradigm developed and maintained by the team to assist obese people lose weight.
- Mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care) must be supervised.
- The use of certified electronic health records (EHRs) may improve patient care, increase care coordination, and promote population and public health while protecting patient privacy.
- Regularly collaborate with the medical director (CMO) to give medical treatment to customers.
- To examine and treat ED, PE, and male sexually related health disorders, use the medical director’s proprietary medical techniques.
- Prepares thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation findings, therapies administered, patient reaction to therapy, and treatment plan.
- It is possible to give instruction and counselling for health maintenance therapies, such as regular physicals and excellent health behaviors.
- You may build a caring rapport with patients if you have outstanding bedside manner.
- It is essential to have great interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Knowledge of examination techniques and diagnosis is essential.
- Board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R is strongly recommended. It would be advantageous if you have prior Occupational Medicine experience.
- It is preferred that you have at least two (2) years of experience working in primary care medicine in an outpatient setting.
- Current, valid (in good standing) medical license in the state where services are provided or eligible for licensing in the state where services are given.