26 May 2023
Full-Time Physician – Staff Psychiatrist – Najran
You’ll offer many essential components of the program as part of our clinical care team, including face-to-face video patient evaluations, validation of clinical suitability for clinical care pathways, introduction to our technique, and creating program plans with members.
Job Title : Physician – Staff Psychiatrist
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 87.47 per hour.
Company : University of The Incarnate Word
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meaningful Use is defined as the use of certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequalities, as well as to engage patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while maintaining privacy and security.
- Makes required recommendations for operations that the institution cannot accomplish.
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to empathize with patients are a must-have for every healthcare provider.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor guidelines, which include evaluation results, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Supervise mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and PAs, including services for women’s health).
- Engage with the medical director on a frequent basis in order to give medical treatment to clients (CMO).
- Use and support a comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm developed by the team and tailored to help obese patients achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Perform routine examinations on individuals to assess their health and identify any possible concerns.
- The medical director’s specialized medical techniques are used to diagnose and treat ED, PE, and other male sexually transmitted diseases.
- Through education and counselling, provide preventative and health-maintenance therapies, such as yearly physicals, good health practices, and self-care skills.
- Family Medicine, Occupational or Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Experience with Occupational Medicine is desired.
- It is preferred that you have at least two (2) years of outpatient experience practicing primary care medicine.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- A doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree from an authorized medical institution is required
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).