26 May 2023
Full-Time Planner – Buraydah
In charge of city planning, the Operations Administrator tells the City Planner what to do and how to do it. The City Planner is in charge of analyzing, organizing, and conducting complex planning studies that enforce City Codes, Ordinances, planning site plan conditions and restrictions, and permits for the Zoning Ordinance. Employees in this group do administrative work at a higher level than normal. The person in this job is in charge of directing, implementing, and enforcing the City and County’s Zoning Code and regulations. Performs related tasks as needed.
Job Title : Planner
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 48.24 per hour.
Company : SPECTRUM
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is this person’s job to aid in the formulation of new plans for improvement and the revision of existing ones when a great deal of information and analysis is available.
- Create a daily delivery strategy employing equipment, labour, and other resources to satisfy client expectations.
- Assist in the development and management of the Comprehensive Plan, which includes organizing, presenting, writing, and processing plan chapters and updates, status reports, and other related tasks.
- In the city, zoning and urban planning are the responsibility of the director in charge of such matters. They suggest and execute improvements to the city’s zoning plan review process and urban planning programme, as well as any procedural adjustments (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- It is important to be able to communicate complicated information effectively, clearly, and accurately both verbally and in writing to internal agencies and programmers.
- Leads the design and execution of community and stakeholder engagement activities.
- This individual is responsible for preparing documents for public hearings, meetings, and presentations to the board of directors. The general public, municipal councils, planning commissions, architectural design review boards, and other interested parties get reports on planned projects.
- Using a wide variety of office supplies, software, and procedures that are common in modern commercial offices.
- The Urban Development Code and the Comprehensive Plan are followed in the processing of development applications.
- Ensures the establishment of programs for the collection and analysis of data on economic, social, and physical aspects impacting land use, as well as the preparation of graphic and narrative reports based on the information gathered from the data.
- When it comes to municipal zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances, the ability to absorb new knowledge rapidly is essential.
- Knowledge of the physical, social, and cultural characteristics of a community is critical. Site and urban planning trends must also be taken into account. Understanding legal concepts is critical to understanding land use regulations as well as other real estate legislation.
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience in a municipal planning and zoning function, with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory capacity, in the fields of urban planning, environmental planning, regional planning, or urban design
- Ability to handle difficulties and make successful judgments; fast and reasonable thinking; cool under pressure.
- Knowledge and expertise at the professional level in the implementation of urban planning and redevelopment ideas and methods.