Full-Time PR Account Director, Finance + Tech – AlUla
The Director of Finance is in charge of the company’s long-term financial planning and the establishment of all financial and administrative goals, strategies, and procedures to maintain the company’s fiscal health. Manages and safeguards the organization’s cash and other valuable assets. In charge of all accounting processes, auditing, and reporting. Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Financial Reporting are just few of the areas that this person is responsible for overseeing. Responsible for managing the Human Resources team by developing, executing, and assessing HR strategies, policies, and practices related to building and maintaining positive relationships with and supporting the organization’s workforce. We will discuss a salary range and benefits package that is competitive with your level of experience. Manager of Finance and Human Resources reports directly to the President. Responds to the President’s requests for financial information on the corporation. Manager of an accounting department.
Job Title : PR Account Director, Finance + Tech
Location : AlUla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.15 per hour.
Company : Spotify
Job Type : Full-Time
- protection of the business’s resources via internal controls, audits, and insurance.
- to grant final consent on all purchases, agreements to pay for services, and other actions that entail money being spent.
- Sets up and oversees monetary procedures and policies. Provides assistance to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors in the providing of data on a quarterly or more regular basis as required to forecast the company’s taxable income and build tax planning solutions. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of third-party tax preparers in completing the company’s annual income tax filings.
- Allows the company to keep tabs on all orders, amend them to make sure they follow company policy, and make it easier to retrieve any records that were created as a result of those orders.
- Helps other managers and departments out by giving them the data they need to do their jobs.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets and cost standards, together with necessary controls and procedures to effectuate the plan.
- Provides analysis of operational results in light of established goals and targets, and communicates findings to upper management.
- Controlling the company’s cash flow is a top priority. Included in this mandate is the discretion to set payment terms for bills and financial commitments, as well as the right to determine credit, collections, and purchasing practices.
- The President is involved in the process of coordinating, evaluating, and approving proposed budget concepts, as well as discussing proposed adjustments and major revisions.
- Establishes and carries out accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps records of all business transactions and assets and maintains the company’s accounting system.
- Eight or more years of financial management and accounting experience.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities are required.
- solid accounting education covering all aspects of management and accounting, including credit, collections, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance.
- You’ll need to have access to financial accounting software, as well as Microsoft Excel and Word.