26 May 2023
Part-Time PR & Social Media Coordinator – Buraydah
The Social Media Coordinator is in charge of coordinating the client’s social media accounts, including their Facebook page, Snapchat account, Twitter feed, Instagram feed, and any others, to spread and protect the client’s brand, messaging, and reputation.
Job Title : PR & Social Media Coordinator
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.34 per hour.
Company : Altice Usa
Job Type : Part-Time
- Will act as a social media expert, remaining current with social media trends to guarantee our station’s content efforts are cutting-edge.
- will produce interesting photo galleries every day that may be shared online.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar for all of your social media and PR activities.
- will aid in the implementation of an ever-evolving newsletter strategy to produce and administer consistent newsletters with the aim of expanding audience usage and other key performance indicators.
- For social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, draft material and oversee posting.
- Will look to find groups/social media hashtags that can be mined for daily news stories and serve as good venues for sharing of content.
- Maintain a consistent online voice for a brand on all social media platforms.
- will frequently produce interesting text-over-graphic films and text-over-images that will start a social discussion.
- serves as the company’s jumping-off point for all its social media efforts.
- Blogging is a collaborative process that calls for much writing, editing, and proofreading.
- understanding of design programs like Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- College degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to perform well in both team and alone settings.
- Strong Microsoft Office and social media platform competence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as working knowledge of social media management tools for organic posting.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities; a love of writing is required.