18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Practice Manager- Primary Care- Flushing – Howtat Bani Tamim
An outstanding opportunity exists right now for a highly qualified Firm Manager to oversee operations at our practice. You will have a variety of duties as a practice manager, including managing staff, organizing the office, scheduling appointments, and handling invoicing and financial matters for the clinic. The ideal applicant has 4-5 years of previous clinic management experience, strong customer service abilities, and an optimistic outlook.
Job Title : Practice Manager- Primary Care- Flushing
Location : Howtat Bani Tamim, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.76 per hour.
Company : SaVida Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in data compilation, storage, and retrieval software for use in executive reporting.
- Maintain a risk-free workplace by adhering to all applicable health and safety rules and legislation (both federal and local) and following all established office processes and corporate policy.
- Review and organize the office’s processes, such as bookkeeping, invoicing, cash management, payroll, and more.
- Prepare and manage office expenditures, including the funding and procurement of routine office necessities.
- Collaborate with HR to pinpoint and investigate problems with hiring, firing, and employee retention.
- Supervise employees and ensure that they are meeting daily objectives in their clinical, administrative, and billing roles.
- Keep the office at a comfortable temperature and relaxed pace to facilitate top-notch patient treatment and customer service.
- Communicate with the hospital to promote goal-setting and problem-solving in cooperation with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Together with the chief of staff, the hospital’s daily activities are supervised by the Practice Manager.
- Administration of employee schedules, including time off requests and CEU fulfillment.
- The ability to handle all responsibilities within the department is essential, as is the ability to communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and colleagues in other units.
- Must be knowledgeable with the essentials of confidentiality, record keeping, and HR employment law.
- There will be consideration for equivalent office management experience (2+ years).
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to solve problems independently, and have the courage to face and resolve conflicts within the team.
- Three years related experience required (health care, veterinary profession, service industry, etc.), including direct supervisory experience (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).