27 May 2023
Full-Time Precision Assembler – Dhurma
An assembler works in a factory environment to fulfill daily production deadlines and assemble goods using prescribed processes. An Assembly Supervisor, Senior Assembler, or Engineer may supervise you in the performance of product assembly duties according to specified production standards.
Job Title : Precision Assembler
Location : Dhurma, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.27 per hour.
Company : TaskRabbit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cutting, punching, and shaping, among other operations, may be done using traditional machinery and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) production equipment.
- Organizes and arranges electronic components such as radar synchronizers, computers and roll servo units in line with schematics, wiring diagrams or other requirements using pre-drilled chassis and printed circuit boards.
- Establishes and runs a variety of equipment to create and assemble entire flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies under the guidance of an engineer.
- As directed by a Trainer/worker, install brackets, gaskets, silicone, and screws using pneumatic tools.
- This profession requires the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wiring codes, and electrical components in order to build a product from the ground up using just drawings and schematics as a starting point.
- Uses specific resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering processes to fabricate and assemble microminiature circuit components.
- An assembly process that uses a variety of hand and power tools, jigs/fixtures and other equipment to build components, assemblies or full units.
- Work involves assembling and modifying prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, and wiring harnesses and cables.
- Identifying and selection of different electrical components of the right value and size as shown on schematic wiring diagrams by color code, coded label, or other identification criteria. When necessary, determines which components’ terminal connections should be used.
- To guarantee that all components, cables, and wires can be readily removed and changed in accordance with industry standards, this work comprises routing and connecting them properly.
- The project may be completed using a variety of resources, such as verbal and written instructions (in English), lists of materials, and flowcharts depicting the building process.
- Candidates must complete three days of training in order to proceed with the assignment (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- Able to address problems utilizing current techniques to do simple jobs
- Relevant education and work experience are required to meet the job’s requirements, such as a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.