Part-Time Preschool Physical Therapist (PT) – Al-Ghat
We’re looking for a physical therapist who treats patients and coworkers with compassion, sensitivity, and dedication, as well as providing exceptional care and contributing to team activities. A candidate who enjoys working with a wide range of patients, from teenagers to the elderly, and who is prepared to go above and beyond for their patients when necessary will be a great fit for this position. You’d be in responsible of coordinating care with other healthcare professionals as needed to return patients to their previous level of function or one that permits them to attain greater independence and a higher quality of life.
Job Title : Preschool Physical Therapist (PT)
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.33 per hour.
Company : SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Job Type : Part-Time
- Implement a Plan of Care, hold patients accountable for sticking to it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Prevent the development, symptoms, and advancement of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, ailments, or injuries by preventing their onset, symptoms, and progression.
- Instructs, stimulates, and aids the patient with non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan, if necessary, by counselling and conferring with the client’s family and/or other caregivers.
- Understands multiple payer payments and allocates therapy resources efficiently based on resident goals and outcomes in connection to discharge destination.
- Provide information and training to patients to assist them lessen their reliance on medications and avoid surgery.
- Tests a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional competence, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results so that treatment programs can be designed or updated.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in accordance with state regulations and the American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) professional practice standards.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only good physical function but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to movement and health.
- Consults with physicians and other practitioners to gather additional patient data, modify treatment plans, and integrate physical therapy with other aspects of the patient’s health care.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting for at least one year is required.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to test their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive manner are all important qualities.
- Knowledge and experience in a rehabilitation, Orthopedic, or medical/surgical context that demonstrates attainment of the required job knowledge, skills, and abilities is desired.
- Physical Therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-approved program