This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Part-Time Principal Technical Engineer (Remote) – Riyadh Al Khabra
Technical engineers design, create, install, and maintain computer networks and storage systems. Moving and unpacking hardware is one possibility. It is possible that you may be asked to go on site, train the customers’ team, or provide implementation help.
Job Title : Principal Technical Engineer (Remote)
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.08 per hour.
Company : Alteryx
Job Type : Part-Time
- Troubleshoot complicated problems on production and test systems. Carry out final quality assurance for completed systems as assigned in line with the EI quality standard.
- Conduct research on upcoming hardware/software products and standards, including return on investment studies for prospective systems, to help and justify recommendations to management for purchase and implementation activities.
- Customer requests may require collaboration with internal teams, such as R&D, Support and Systems Engineering, Production and Sales, as well as with other internal teams.
- Coordinate and supervise the design, construction, installation, start-up, and tests of new equipment and tools against the master schedule.
- To find out whether migrations are viable, review application portfolios for inter-dependencies and common infrastructure platform components.
- Create and maintain master engineering schedules for all projects. Ensure that the master schedule’s plan objectives are accomplished through leading, organizing, and managing the workforce.
- Work to avoid introducing errors into subsequent processes while also implementing ways to deal with those that do.
- Working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resource management is your responsibility.
- Work with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- For this procedure, there should be a ton of documentation available. Included in this documentation should be technical specifications, PFMEA risk analyses and process plans as well as PFDs and tables of work combinations and design reviews and trial reports.
- An intuitive approach to technology, a drive to learn more about it, and a strong desire to utilize it
- Proven analytical abilities and the capacity to generate answers and alternatives that satisfy the needs of the organization.
- work requires the ability to read and comprehend documentation, such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Clear, concise written and verbal communication as well as problem-solving skills are required.
- For an Associate’s degree, at least eight years of further education and/or job experience are necessary; however, a combined total of at least six years of education and work experience is required.
- Ability to thrive and communicate effectively in a constantly changing and fast-paced workplace..