This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Private Equity Associate – Crypto – Buraydah
Our team is looking for an Investment Associate. This is a position with limitless prospects for ambitious people who wish to join a rapidly expanding firm. This job will primarily support the firm’s advisers with workflow management while providing an exceptional customer experience. This position will provide client relationship support by ensuring that all client needs are met, responding to client inquiries, preparing advisors for client review meetings, and addressing other issues and tasks as required. The candidate must be technologically proficient and meticulous in their work.
Job Title : Private Equity Associate – Crypto
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.21 per hour.
Company : Baird
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and manage client files, generate reports and databases, and handle other record-keeping tasks to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for providing front desk service, such as cordially greeting clients and visitors to the office, answering the phone, and addressing or taking specific messages as needed to ensure that all client needs are fulfilled promptly and accurately.
- uses trading to process the buying and sells of equity and fixed-income assets.
- Maintain good operational order for the practice’s use of all shared office equipment, and notify the facilities manager of any problems. Maintain office supplies and make sure that needs, such as things for the break room, are always available.
- Regular shredding should be used to dispose of old and unnecessary client information and to ensure the proper disposal of all client information.
- Participate actively on deal teams, with responsibilities including identifying investment possibilities, performing due diligence, and producing investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments.
- Prepare and maintain client records, as well as draft and send out reports and communications, per the Advisor’s instructions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and promptness in responding to all electronic correspondence; resolve issues and complaints as they arise.
- Keep records on past and present customers up-to-date in your contact database and contact management software for use in future reports, appointments, fee tracking, and promotional efforts.
- Create and close accounts; add power of attorney and trading authority as applicable, link life insurance and annuity accounts, complete client registrations and proactively address and follow-through on client service requests.
- Fluency in Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors are all definite pluses.
- Ability to function autonomously and effectively in a time-constrained setting.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, although work experience and college credits earned will also be considered.
- One to two years’ experience in finance or a related field (billing, accounting, buying, mathematics, etc.).
- proven skill in managing clients or interacting with customers. This would require identifying issues faced by customers, proposing remedies, and putting those remedies into action.