26 May 2023
Full-Time Pro Bono Practice Manager – Ranyah
Being a successful Practice Manager necessitates a degree of adaptability. Job responsibilities range from conducting interviews to analyzing the effectiveness of training programs and overall hospital operations. Practice Managers in our organization teach staff members how to talk to patients about our various health and wellness programs and hospitalization options.
Job Title : Pro Bono Practice Manager
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.95 per hour.
Company : Premier Healthcare, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with human resources to assess, investigate, and resolve employee issues; also responsible for hiring, firing, and everything in between.
- Communicate with the hospital to promote goal-setting and problem-solving in cooperation with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Daily operations of the hospital are overseen by the Practice Manager, who works closely with the chief of staff.
- making sure staff have time off, arranging for training, etc.
- Keep the office in tip-top shape for the sake of your patients and your relationships with them.
- Maintain sophisticated knowledge of software systems for data compilation, storage, and retrieval for managerial reporting.
- Examine and organize methods used in the workplace, such as but not limited to payroll, cash management, invoice, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Build and oversee office supply and equipment purchasing plans.
- Maintain a risk-free workplace by adhering to all applicable office safety policies and procedures and all applicable local, state, and federal health and safety rules and laws.
- Control the number of medical, administrative, and billing staff members, and monitor how much work they get done each day.
- Confidentiality, documentation, and HR/employment law fundamentals understanding required.
- It is necessary to be able to manage all departmental tasks and interact (both verbally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and other departments.
- Three years related experience required (health care, veterinary profession, service industry, etc.), including direct supervisory experience (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- Similar office management experience (2+ years) would also be taken into consideration.
- Expertise in dealing with people, solving problems, and addressing problems head-on are all musts.