19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Procedural Billing Specialist I – Ar Rayn
Our office is looking for a Billing Manager. This person will report to the Senior Billing Manager and be in charge of the local Billing Clerks. We’re searching for someone with at least 5 years of billing experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar subject. The Billing Manager must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, be organized, and give great leadership.
Job Title : Procedural Billing Specialist I
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.2 per hour.
Company : 7000 New York
Job Type : Part-Time
- Manages the formulation and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the CIAC extension department in order to increase performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. She is the driving force behind PSCO’s process and policy standardization. Gaps in policies, procedures, and processes that adversely influence operational performance are actively discovered and closed.
- Attain proven success in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit outcomes, and customer satisfaction. Make recommendations to senior management and communicate them to them. Collaborate with other organizations to find and investigate ways to integrate CIAC extension concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Assist in the recruitment of new billing team members and the production of educational materials to be utilized in the billing training of attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants.
- Recognize the needs for departmental and customer training and compliance assistance. Ascertain that enough resources are allocated to meet these expectations. Provide feedback and ideas to different divisions within the business about issues impacting the financial and customer satisfaction goals of the firm, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Establish and maintain standard processes and procedures for all parts of the billing cycle with the assistance of the Senior Billing Manager.
- Whenever possible, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to maintain strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Write-off past-due or disputed debts, and maintain acceptable billing rates, if necessary.
- Providing mentoring, training, and ongoing feedback, annual performance reviews, managing and balancing billing workloads, and monitoring direct reports’ schedules and overtime are just a few of the ways to manage billing analysts (and other offices as necessary).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of client billing and payment terms, discount arrangements, as well as lawyer and client preferences to ensure that bills are issued in a timely and accurate manner and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately considered
- Maintains the CIAC Extension Policy for PSCO’s success by managing internal resources and establishing relationships with stakeholders. In order to satisfy tariffs and give guidance and leadership to colleagues in extension, The Colorado tariff and the SOX Key Controls have changed, thus it is necessary to create, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of this. Make that CIAC payments are received and handled accurately and approve refunds. CIAC extensions must be promptly communicated to all departments, both internal and external. CIAC extension training should be offered to all parties involved.
- This job requires at least five years of experience working in the utilities business and a bachelor’s degree.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have excellent time management and organizational abilities as well as an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be familiar with advanced Microsoft Excel features such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and computations, as well as Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software package and Microsoft Office.
- Identifying and resolving issues by conducting root-cause analyses in conjunction with other departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and leadership skills are necessary, as is the ability to interact successfully with personnel at all levels of the business.