Full-Time Process Engineer ( Chemical Engineer ) – Al-Ahsa
The Chemical Engineer is expected to work with the Engineering Leader and project teams to define and implement the most effective chemical process technology, providing technical solutions and process engineering expertise, on capital projects, technology implementation projects, productivity, quality, and cost improvement projects. The chemical process requires technology adoption, capacity improvements, technical developments, cost and energy efficiency gains, sound production practises, and adherence to Process Safety requirements. This role also involves working with Project Managers to guarantee that the project team’s cost and timeline objectives are accomplished.
Job Title : Process Engineer ( Chemical Engineer )
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.37 per hour.
Company : Jacobs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Choosing the most effective ways and approaches from a variety of options.
- Any safety issues should be reported.
- Make improvements to current equipment to improve product quality or operational safety.
- In the job, set a good example for others.
- All safety precautions should be documented and followed.
- Periodically review production history to give recommendations for enhancing efficiency, quality, and decreasing waste.
- Troubleshoot and resolve long-term or recurring challenges with the assistance of other technical resources or on your own.
- Assistance with the monitoring of the plant’s operations.
- In real time, assist operations staff with technical challenges.
- Experiment with different colour schemes and processes to see what you can come up with.
- It should be demonstrated that you are well-versed in scientific technique and experimental design.
- You’ll have an edge if you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- It is required that you have a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.
- Precise knowledge of printed circuit boards is required.
- Knowledge of handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemicals.