Full-Time Producer, CNN Digital Programming (Temporary) – Khulais
The Digital Producer is crucial in realizing our conceptual concepts in the digital sphere. With this position, you’ll be the go-between for your company’s User Experience (UX), Creative (Creative), Strategy (Strategic), and Account Management (Account Mgmt.), and the development, quality assurance, and production (DevQa), teams on projects big and small. The success of this function depends on the individual’s familiarity with digital trends and best practices, as well as their ability to work as a collaborative partner with other teams to provide excellent solutions for our clients. The Digital Producer is the key advocate for the concept of digital initiatives and is responsible for their delivery and documentation.
Job Title : Producer, CNN Digital Programming (Temporary)
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.29 per hour.
Company : Delphi Digital
Job Type : Full-Time
- With the capacity to effectively articulate the project concept, precisely scope small to large digital projects.
- Oversee and coordinate all content-related assets and resources, both internal and external.
- Design with a grasp of browser widths, device capabilities, and product usefulness in mind.
- Organize the daily operations of digital material that reaches a large audience and generates income for the company.
- Take care of regular site maintenance and content management using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Keep an eye on and handle all finances, timelines, and changes to the project’s scope.
- Develop project goals and deliver product according to the project specifications, client, and contract needs (on budget and on time).
- Prepare a large team of Producers and Associate Producers to handle all of the agency’s client and interactive production needs.
- Maintain constant contact with the group by sharing updated status reports that proactively identify risks and solutions related to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- Cooperate with the art director and the programmers to make sure that your designs are implemented perfectly.
- Possess superior linguistic and communicative abilities for working with stakeholders who are not computer savvy.
- required to have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in a relevant field, such as digital production, graphic design, or user interface design.
- Must be independent and able to work with little guidance or direction.
- Capable of collaborating with and guiding creative teams to help bring ideas to life.
- Be adaptable and quick to change course to respond to the project’s ever-changing circumstances.