26 May 2023
Full-Time Product and Solutions Sales Specialist – Khamis Mushait
A Product Specialist supports our clients’ Time Management products with world-class knowledge. With your expertise in time and attendance, payroll, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns, and scheduling, you help us provide a holistic solution to our customers.
Job Title : Product and Solutions Sales Specialist
Location : Khamis Mushait, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.41 per hour.
Company : JBC
Job Type : Full-Time
- The cross-functional team member participates in product launch activities. Examples of potential tasks include managing SKU setup, pricing assessment, ROI model creation, or providing input and comment on marketing materials as well as conducting training and webinars and making the occasional presentation to customers.
- Monthly, we review a comprehensive list of products we’d want to offer. This list contains redundant, outdated, and non-value-added content from all KOB.
- It is your responsibility to help shape the advertising solutions product road map as a representative of the consumer.
- Acquire, maintain, and broaden knowledge of key product offers, scope papers, and current department rules and processes in order to provide customers with correct answers.
- Comprehends all aspects of the industry and its competitors as well as customer needs, distribution techniques and firm products.
- Whenever necessary, go to client locations to execute repairs, assist/direct customers with repairs or product setup in order to provide correct and efficient technical repair and/or technical support for the company’s products.
- Convert vast amounts of information into simple product documentation that can be used both internally and externally.
- Customers both internal and external get excellent customer service with a high level of customer satisfaction and technical proficiency.
- Project manager for back orders, discontinuations, replacements, and product transitions from manufacturers. Project plan is coordinated and communicated with the Operations team.
- When a client calls, you step in to handle the problem. Supporting escalations and providing customer updates are all part of this.
- As well as the ability to stand for long periods of time, this role need a stable emotional state and a good sense of humor.
- An excellent team member with a positive outlook and a strong interest in delivering World Class Customer Service.
- A solid background in internet advertising, including a thorough understanding of advertising products and ad serving technology.
- Ability to complete tasks in a short amount of time and rapidly adjust to changing priorities
- Possessing the ability to comprehend and effectively convey complicated technological topics to a non-technical audience