17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Product Designer, Real World Evidence – Qilwah
A Data Scientist is needed. To keep our planet secure, you’ll join the Team and collaborate with specialists who design systems and solutions. As a society, we value intellectual curiosity, a diverse range of perspectives, and the willingness to bring your complete self to work. We also have an insatiable appetite for pushing the boundaries of what is considered feasible. In addition to being part of history, our workers are actively contributing to it. Get started on your career with us.
Job Title : Product Designer, Real World Evidence
Location : Qilwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.83 per hour.
Company : Anson McCade
Job Type : Part-Time
- Utilize SQL, programming languages like R or Python, and internal dashboards to dig into your data and find patterns.. Provide unambiguous suggestions based on historical customer behavior and sales information.
- With the demonstrated capacity to create business outcomes via databased insights, we use enormous data sets to uncover methods to enhance goods and processes, as well as models to determine how beneficial alternative actions are.
- Continuous improvement projects are created using existing information. Data on current and future best practice trends and trends is gathered and analyzed. Investigate any issues with growth in the organization or processes that may be influencing them.
- Opportunities for continual improvement are identified and taken advantage of. Encourages calculated risk-taking, alternative strategy discovery, and organizational learning. Through acts and words, shows a personal commitment to change. Through times of stress and uncertainty, assists others in accepting change.
- Manage your own process by identifying and implementing high-impact projects, prioritizing requests from outside parties, and ensuring that the project is completed on schedule so that the results may be put to good use.
- You’ll build new product growth prospects and impact momentum in addition to offering product and tech insights. Balance critical thinking and SQL, R, Python, Tableau analysis.
- Excellent time management skills and capacity to work alone. Multitasks and prioritizes everyday duties. Meets department and personal objectives on schedule and well.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to come up with fresh ideas based on data analysis. Statistical and machine learning approaches may be used to handle specific business problems and data. Work in a fast-paced environment with several teams and clients in an entrepreneurial company.
- Using supervised and unsupervised machine learning approaches, uncover and operationalize the underlying structure and connections contained within the data.
- Infer and summarize model findings. Helps interpret business reports. Play what-if. Unacceptable procedures and exceptions are discovered. Predicts future issues based on existing trends Analyzes finances and stats.
- Part of the job is to be able to motivate or influence other people, which takes a lot of diplomacy and trust. Getting people to work together (both inside and outside the company) is a big part of the job, and a high level of interpersonal skills is essential for success in this position. Work often involves meeting with people and talking about problems, presenting information, and solving problems that affect other departments or divisions.
- Computer Science PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or a similar technical subject with five years of relevant work experience in the field.
- Knowledge of the majority of the following quantitative fields: natural language processing, information retrieval, machine comprehension, question answering/conversational AI, reinforcement learning, knowledge graph, causal inference, and design of experiment.
- Large-scale data analysis in statistical programming (Python, R, etc.) D3.js, matplotlib, etc. experience desired. These approaches are useful in a variety of situations.
- If you hold a Master’s in Statistics (or an equivalent quantitative discipline), you’ll require two years’ experience. Machine learning, predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis.