26 May 2023
Full-Time Product Development Program Manager – Dhurma
The IT Program Manager will act as a single point of contact for the Program Management Office (PMO), College Project Teams (CPTs), District and College IT staff, architect/design team, building contractors, systems installers, and vendors to ensure that all design and functional requirements are met. The IT Program Manager will respond to all technology project requests and provide the CPT with the support needed to complete construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Job Title : Product Development Program Manager
Location : Dhurma, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.85 per hour.
Company : Uber
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and implement efficient processes and procedures so that the team can respond quickly to spikes in contract employee demand. Examine the SLA requirements to check if they’ve been met.
- Implement and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions to assess the quality and efficiency of cooperation.
- In order to be a good provider, you need to know how to manage clients, projects, programs, vendors, proposals, and costs. You also need to know how to use industry best practices.
- Participate in professional gatherings outside of your company to stay up to date on industry developments. To stay up to date on what’s going on at these sites, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other areas.
- Supply and demand are balanced across their portfolio’s ongoing and upcoming projects, with additional project managers and other staff hired as needed.
- Directs personnel who are in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and precise, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the tasks, and that any potential personnel difficulties are avoided.
- Regularly identify and address operational issues with the IT team, partners, and suppliers.
- Tasks that need to be done include hardware and software upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network development, and the deployment of Internet and intranet sites, among other things.
- To stakeholders and management, develop and convey suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other critical factor communication.
- There must be an IT-II security clearance, or a National Agency Check with a Local Agency Check and a Credit Check must be in place (NACLC).
- A minimum of 12 years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is required.
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English-language texts including safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Project or Program Management certificates from reputable schools are necessary (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- It is necessary to have prior experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.