Full-Time Product Marketing Manager – Dariyah
The Program Manager is accountable for leading program execution and delivery. Responsible for developing the program’s strategy and benefits, as well as ensuring that each project has the required strategy and benefits to meet the program’s objectives. The Program Manager must be capable of communicating independently with executives in both formal and casual settings. Able to escalate and manage program-level issues and risks effectively. It is more useful to match project schedule, strategy, and objectives to support the program than to manage individual projects. This position requires the ability to oversee all levels of staff and assure their effectiveness in managing and supporting IT initiatives. Requires leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills. Responsible for assisting with internal process improvement projects and enhancing project management skills. Position demands the ability to adopt transformation trend-supporting technologies (cloud, automation, resilience, security) and execution techniques (agile, waterfall) as applicable.
Job Title : Product Marketing Manager
Location : Dariyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.8 per hour.
Company : Kard
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the budgeting process for the program and coordinate with managers, project managers, and vendors to ensure that project resources are utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee the program’s finances, juggle many projects, address stakeholder issues, and monitor development.
- Manage projects that aren’t always related or interdependent, such as numerous programs running at once.
- A customer-first mentality must permeate all of your stakeholder, vendor, and information technology (IT) coordination and collaboration efforts.
- Provide project managers with methodical discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors to help them create upfront time and resource estimations.
- Collaboration with Project Managers, internal IT, and external suppliers.
- Help mediate and settle disputes amongst users of the service. Learn the right channels and techniques for escalation.
- Be mindful of the ripple effect that moving project-level risks and challenges up to the program or portfolio level can have, and do so only when absolutely necessary.
- Use your negotiation skills, influence, and creativity to produce successful outcomes in areas such as scope, timeline, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
- Lead project managers, develop a healthy team environment, and provide guidance in confusing situations.
- An undergraduate degree, ideally in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar field.
- Expertise in managing projects and software development life cycles, with a focus on either the Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Skills in active listening, problem solving, and communicating clearly with technical and business users, both orally and in writing.
- at least 12 years of experience managing IT projects, with expertise in medium- to large-scale projects and programs from beginning to conclusion.
- Able to pick up new information quickly and adjust to new situations with ease.