17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Product Specialist – Khulais
An experienced Product Specialist helps our clients get the most out of their Time Management software. A significant part of your job is providing in-depth analysis and quick solutions/workarounds for client difficulties in areas such as time sheet computations and pay rules; interfaces; leave management; shift patterns and scheduling.
Job Title : Product Specialist
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.22 per hour.
Company : Meta
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide great quality assistance to internal and external clients, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and technical competence in your area of specialty.
- Contribute to the success of the go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption by distilling massive volumes of information into concise product documentation that can be utilized both internally and externally.
- Acquire, maintain, and enhance knowledge of key product offerings, scope papers, and current department rules and processes in order to deliver correct answers to customers.
- Develops a broad understanding of the market, the competitive landscape, customer needs, distribution channels, and the company’s product offers for the given product (s)
- It is the responsibility of this post manager to handle initiatives related to manufacturer back orders and product discontinuance. Assists the Operations team by coordinating and communicating the project’s strategy.
- Help internal teams define and prioritize an advertising solutions product road map by serving as the ‘voice of the customer’.
- In some cases, go to customers’ places to do repairs, help them with repairs, or direct them on how to start up their products. This is to make sure that the company’s products are repaired and/or serviced correctly and quickly.
- When a customer calls, you take over the issue. This includes supporting escalations if necessary and giving the customer updates.
- Participates in product launch efforts as a member of a multidisciplinary team. It is possible to handle processes linked with SKU establishment, price review, return on investment model building, giving marketing material input and feedback, conducting training and webinars, and making occasional customer presentations.
- Monthly, we review a comprehensive list of products we’d want to offer. This list contains redundant, outdated, and non-value-added content from all KOB.
- It is necessary to be able to stand for long periods of time while being emotionally mature and stable.
- Ability to complete tasks in a short amount of time and rapidly adjust to changing priorities
- understanding of ad products and ad serving technology acquired via extensive professional experience in an online advertising role
- Capability to comprehend difficult technological ideas and successfully transmit them to a non-technical audience.
- Capable of collaborating well with others, having a good attitude, and being truly enthusiastic about offering World Class Customer Service are all assets.