This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Associate I – Buraydah
To join our team, we are seeking for a Production Associate. We’re looking for journalists that have a strong interest in the social sciences and/or data analysis, as well as a background in evidence-based thinking and thorough research. Our Production Associate should be interested in a wide range of topics, have experience with data and academic research, be meticulous, and have outstanding written abilities.
Job Title : Production Associate I
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.4 per hour.
Company : Kelly
Job Type : Full-Time
- All of the following applications are required: Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- The Production Associate is in charge of following procedures to produce finished products.
- Assist with the construction, design, and editing of proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including new supplier onboarding and ensuring that our criteria are satisfied.
- Work closely with the development team to write requirements and to monitor the implementation and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and functionality.
- On our e-commerce site, implement content updates and initiatives such as product uploads and pricing modifications.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults relating to products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Each year, at least one online training should be completed, as well as any appropriate in-house trainings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects run smoothly and that our entire digital customer experience improves.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal, written, and e-social abilities and knowledge
- A high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent is required.
- Highly structured, with a heavy emphasis on project ownership from beginning to end.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems and marketing and outreach technologies that you should know about.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint are all tools that you should be familiar with.