18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Associate – Night Shift – Tereeb
To join our team, we’re looking for a Production Associate. We’re looking for journalists that have a strong interest in the social sciences and/or data analysis, as well as a background in evidence-based thinking and rigorous research. Our Production Associate should be interested in a wide range of topics, have experience with statistics and academic research, be meticulous, and have outstanding writing abilities.
Job Title : Production Associate – Night Shift
Location : Tereeb, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.37 per hour.
Company : MillenniumSoft Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and that our digital customer experience is improved in general.
- Develop and maintain good working connections with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- The Production Associate is responsible for following the correct procedures in order to manufacture finished products.
- Assist with the production, design, and editing of documents such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes.
- Know how to use Microsoft Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults including products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Update and implement content on our e-commerce site, such as pricing modifications and product uploads.
- Attend at least one online course and any relevant in-house trainings every year.
- Work closely with the development team to set requirements and oversee the content and functionality of the digital experience’s implementation and testing.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including onboarding new providers and ensuring that our requirements are adhered to.
- A high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in general education (GED)
- Sound editing software, preferably Descript and ProTools, is required.
- Highly structured, with a strong focus on owning a project from start to finish.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required programs for the applicant to be familiar with.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems and marketing and outreach tools you should be aware of.