Full-Time Production Coordinator – Mecca
The Production Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of tasks in support of the Production Manager and wider teams, including but not limited to: monitoring production progress, coordinating production schedules and communications, creating and maintaining production tools, and assisting with a variety of training and education initiatives. One of the main responsibilities of this position is to coordinate closely with the Production Managers in order to monitor and direct the expanding production opportunities across our worldwide content slate. To assist us develop more effective procedures, we need someone who can make an immediate impact, thinks ahead, is really interested in a wide range of production and support areas, and questions established wisdom. A excellent communicator with sound judgment and initiative is needed for this fast-paced and high-stakes position.
Job Title : Production Coordinator
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.43 per hour.
Company : Framestore
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help internal mechanisms and tools for monitoring Virtual Production and VFX develop. Respond to requests for improvements as necessary.
- Coordinates all production elements related to the network’s professional and other productions, including the creation and distribution of the event paperwork.
- Research should be made available to help attempts to improve coordination between cross-industry production teams and technology partners.
- Weekly reports and milestones for virtual production should be tracked and maintained to keep stakeholders informed of progress.
- Participates in staffing events and coordinating truck/crew needs with the Director of Operations.
- Assist the production team in a wide variety of pre-production, production, and post-production responsibilities.
- Reporting of music cue sheets for productions and maintenance of team and network production schedules.
- Budgeting, talent acquisition/hiring, calendaring, talent onboarding, contracting, production/post production status, and delivery.
- If you’re interested in joining the Production and VFX team, you’ll be able to help foster an environment where employees are encouraged to ask questions and take initiative, and where your team works closely with those in charge of Physical Production and Animation.
- Contribute to the development of internal project management tools and presentations to promote the adoption of new techniques, frameworks, and technology as they relate to Production inside the firm.
- Coordinating roles in several fields, including Visual Effects, Production, Gaming, and the Studio.
- Strong organizational skills, a proactive attitude, and creative problem-solving ability are required.
- the capacity to manage a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at different production points (from development through delivery).
- real interest in working in the production business and creating original material.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.