19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Coordinator – (Seasonal) – Tanomah
The Executive Producers receive direct assistance from the Production Coordinator. They oversee communications, ensuring that the Executive Producers and the team receive what they require from one another and can continue to be successful and productive.
Job Title : Production Coordinator – (Seasonal)
Location : Tanomah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.34 per hour.
Company : Friends of the High Line
Job Type : Full-Time
- Budgeting, hiring, scheduling, onboarding, contracting, production, post-production, and delivery are just a few of the internal and external processes that need to be organized and managed.
- Check in with stakeholders once a week to report on the status of virtual production milestones and any changes that may have occurred.
- Maintains all event personnel and equipment needs in coordination with the Director of Operations and truck/crew contractors.
- Provide general assistance on various production support tasks as needed from pre-production through delivery.
- Facilitate evolution of Virtual Production and VFX tracking software and internal systems. Manage enhancement requests as needed.
- By assisting in the creation of internal project management tools and helping to prepare presentations and financial data, you can encourage the acceptance of new processes, structures, and technology within the firm as it relates to Production.
- Manages the preparation and distribution of event paperwork in addition to coordinating all other aspects of production for the network’s professional and other productions.
- keeping track of team and network production schedules and reporting music cue sheets for productions.
- Working on the Production and VFX team allows you to participate in the development of the company’s culture of inquiry and self-disciplined proactive duty, while also fostering close collaboration between your department and those in charge of Physical Production and Animation.
- Provide data to back up initiatives to better coordinate the efforts of technology partners and multidisciplinary production teams.
- Sincere excitement about the current production climate and the prospects for the future of content creation.
- Experience as a Coordinator in VFX, Production, Gaming, and/or Studio is preferred.
- having the ability to handle a high-pressure situation while juggling several projects at various stages of development (from development through delivery).
- Exceptional capacity for organization, initiative, and creative problem solution.
- Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook are all part of Microsoft Office, and knowledge of them is required.