19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Designer – Freelance Contract – Al-Aflaj
By collaborating with the Senior Graphic Designer, the Junior Graphic Designer will be tasked with developing innovative visual solutions that will showcase our products and services to the general public and our business partners. The Junior Graphic Designer will show initiative and initiative, as well as a professional attitude toward feedback, time, prices, and deadlines.
Job Title : Production Designer – Freelance Contract
Location : Al-Aflaj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.81 per hour.
Company : NovoInvent
Job Type : Full-Time
- requests the resources necessary to complete the task from those most likely to have the answers.
- Accurately estimates the time required to complete work, and works successfully within time and cost constraints.
- Distribute, in accordance with established guidelines and aesthetics, printed materials, email messages with embedded images, and digital assets for our website and social media pages.
- makes beautiful, easy-to-read PowerPoint presentations within the constraints of our company’s existent templates for use by our sales team.
- Becomes familiar with brand guidelines, images, components and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of our partner companies.
- Creates a basic layout of the art and prose for the project, taking into account the media’s specifications for arrangement, size, type size, and style. Designs and copy are modified in accordance with stakeholder instructions.
- aid in the development of visually striking marketing materials and contribute to the original presentation of our products and services to the public and our partner clients.
- Collaborates and communicates efficiently with the senior graphic designer, the vice president of marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Sends draft layouts, timeframes, and estimates to Senior Graphic Designer and VP of Marketing for review in order to get concept clearance.
- keeps their technical chops in tip-top shape by doing things like reading industry publications and keeping up with the latest marketing and design trends
- capable of working with print projects using the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator process.
- Adaptability and creativity to changing situations and needs.
- attention to usability and user experience design details.
- skill in interacting with others and working as part of a group.
- Ability to work in 3D (with Blender or elsewhere) is a plus. Keynote, WordPress, and Squarespace