18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Graphic Designer – Al Quwaiiyah
Our company is looking for a competent Graphic Designer right now. The ideal candidate has a great sense of design, an acute sense of detail, and the ability to generate unique images. It’s crucial to have prior experience building a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to execution across multiple media. Photographic and videography talents come in handy. Print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials will be the responsibility of this person.
Job Title : Production Graphic Designer
Location : Al Quwaiiyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.75 per hour.
Company : NAADAM
Job Type : Full-Time
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs
- More than four years of professional graphic design experience, as well as project management experience.
- Excellent design and organizational abilities, the ability to work as part of a team, the ability to complete work on time and on budget, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks and projects.
- In conjunction with cross-functional teams, design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner adverts, and social media images.
- Validate and enforce the use of correct visuals and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be evaluated and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Choose the best techniques for achieving the necessary visual effects and make suggestions for methods and materials.
- External printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager must be coordinated.
- Assemble various aspects of a design, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s specifications.
- Ability to provide instructive and factual content for print, web, and social media campaigns.
- The applicant will be responsible for maintaining internet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as providing desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all desirable. Strong computer skills and application expertise are required.
- The applicant must be knowledgeable on how to use these programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Extensive expertise illustrating concepts by laying out rough art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and associated aesthetic concepts, receiving concept approval by providing a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications, recognized by the university, is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree requirement may be removed.
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.