18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Graphic Designer – Jeddah
Our company is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer right now. The ideal candidate possesses a great sense of design, an attention to detail, and the ability to produce unique visuals. It’s crucial to have experience building a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to execution across many platforms. It’s a benefit if you’re good at photography and videography. Print and digital commercials, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials will be the responsibility of this role.
Job Title : Production Graphic Designer
Location : Jeddah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.91 per hour.
Company : Roku
Job Type : Full-Time
- Choose the best techniques for achieving the necessary visual effects and make suggestions for methods and materials.
- The graphic designer, according to the art director’s guidelines, must be able to put together numerous components of a design, such as branding programs.
- External printing of planned and produced printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager is coordinated.
- Assist Senior Designers, Art Directors, and the Creative Director in bringing the brand and seasonal expression to life in all marketing materials.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a team, finish work on time and on budget, pay close attention to detail, and juggle several jobs and projects, are all desirable attributes.
- Ability to create educational/fact-based content for print, web, and social media campaigns.
- Maintain intranet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as assist with desktop publishing and presentation.
- With the help of cross-functional teams, create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media images.
- Validate and enforce the use of correct visuals and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be evaluated and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- 5+ years of professional graphic design expertise with demonstrated project management skills.
- The applicant must be familiar with these programs and how to use them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been approved. The bachelor’s degree may be waived if the candidate has a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design.
- Understanding of web-based collaboration tools.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the creation of rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- Strong PC skills and application experience are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.