This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Graphic Designer – Ranyah
Our organization is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate possesses a strong sense of design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to create original images. Prior expertise designing a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to implementation across several media, is essential. Photographic and filming skills are advantageous. This person will be in charge of designing print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed things, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
Job Title : Production Graphic Designer
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.65 per hour.
Company : Akamai Technologies, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assemble dissimilar elements of a design created by another specialist, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s specifications.
- Select the procedures that are best suited to generating the desired visual effects, and make recommendations for methods and mediums to get the desired result.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate in a team, complete work on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple jobs and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- Can take creative direction and modify and improve concepts using feedback from a variety of team members.
- Ensure that images and logos are used properly in all internal and external communications. All internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, will be reviewed and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Possess the ability to design presentations and fact-based/educational materials for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- With the help of cross-functional teams, create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media images.
- With over four years of professional graphic design experience and established project management abilities.
- Maintaining websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, and magazines, as well as graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Coordination of external printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- These programs must be familiar to the applicant, as well as how to utilize them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been approved. The bachelor’s degree may be waived if the candidate has a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design.
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are desired. Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of illustrating concepts through the design of a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge.