27 May 2023
Full-Time Production Manager – Al-Ahsa
To better meet the demands of our customers, we are on the lookout for skilled Production Artists. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-directed, and have a good attention to detail. To be incorporated into the final layout for assembly, the Manufacturing Artist must develop high-quality artwork for routine production tasks. Artwork layout (packaging, circulars, etc.) must adhere to the client’s technical criteria, and this position is responsible for ensuring that all branding rules (photos, text, legal requirements, etc.) are met.
Job Title : Production Manager
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.25 per hour.
Company : HH Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks technical packets for mistakes and, if any are found, investigates and fixes problems with the accompanying artwork and extras.
- Manages multiple tasks and tight deadlines with ease thanks to her superior time-management skills.
- Cooperate with graphic design, art, and industrial design teams to ensure printed products remain true to the original concept.
- Collaborates closely with the Design Team to find the best possible layouts and recipes for each concept idea, as well as to collect all the resources that will be required to bring that idea to life.
- As issues develop, you’ll need to work with the art department and the printer to find solutions.
- All submission documents must be created, approved, and updated as appropriate.
- Maintaining order in the revision process and communication throughout teams is essential.
- Ensure that your trademark features are consistently applied across all of your products and distribution channels.
- Get the artwork in its different versions ready for production, and fix any artwork problems that crop up.
- Capable of taking direction on creative projects, as well as designing derivative assets and resizes based on an established visual language.
- You need to be comfortable using FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office, among other software packages.
- You need to show that you’re an expert in using a Mac and the relevant software, which includes the Adobe Creative Suite and its flagship product, Illustrator.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- At least two years’ experience in the fields of graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development is required.
- You feel confident leading a printer to fulfill deadlines and ensure quality as you manage the print process with a vendor