This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Stagehand – Khulais
The Rigger utilizes and handles rigging equipment and gear to move, lashing, and secure large things such as machinery and/or components of structures; does similar activities.
Job Title : Production Stagehand
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.62 per hour.
Company : Protek
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to rigging installation, although most of the job requires individual initiative and judgment, working as part of a team is essential.
- Riggers are in charge of rigging large lifting equipment and carefully fastening it using pulleys, ropes, and hoists. During the course of operations, does physical work.
- Several of the specific responsibilities for this project include installing hardware in existing buildings, hanging pipes, beams, or tracks, and installing hardware in concrete, steel, wood, and block walls.
- Safety is ensured by signaling or directing personnel involved in raising and transporting heavy goods.
- Arranges for the safe lifting and lowering of various supplies, machinery, and/or equipment to and from working platforms, vehicles, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- When working at a height of twelve to sixty feet above the ground, the need of safety equipment and climbing is typically necessary.
- Loads are fastened to rigging using hand and power tools in order to give support or allow them to be moved.
- This position requires continuous punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in compliance with business requirements.
- Drilling, fastening, and testing the operation of head blocks, mule blocks, sheaves, and winches, as well as counterweighted, winched, and dead hanging system components.
- Inspects, tests, and maintains rigging equipment such as planks, fiber ropes, wire ropes, chains, swing scaffolds, and so on.
- Appointment requires that candidates pass a drug test. Throughout their career, riggers are randomly tested for drugs and alcohol.
- Five years of full-time experience as a Rigger in the last ten years fulfilling the tasks and obligations outlined in the Duties and Responsibilities section.
- In order to be employed by the DOT, a valid motor vehicle driver’s license must be in place and must be maintained for the length of the job.
- Carry up to 50 pounds of various equipment, supplies, and components on your own without assistance.
- In order to accomplish the responsibilities of this profession, the person is often needed to stand or sit for long periods of time.