27 May 2023
Full-Time Program Manager, Inventory Asset Management and Data Insights – Al Mandaq
There will be one Asset Manager responsible for overseeing all projects under development’s operating portfolio and operational elements. The Asset Manager is responsible for overseeing the leasing, marketing, hiring, and launching of new projects, as well as the operational performance of the property. For this position, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented, as well as someone who can handle a variety of assignments at once. Having excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
Job Title : Program Manager, Inventory Asset Management and Data Insights
Location : Al Mandaq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.63 per hour.
Company : New York Power Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identify, develop, and execute strategic business strategies for each asset that will control its day-to-day operations, market position, and eventual sale.
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- Estimate future cash flows, evaluate them, and make capital call and dividend recommendations to investors. Make sure your escrow and operating cash accounts are properly funded at all times
- Preparing and distributing information to county staff and the general public. Representation on numerous boards, committees and groups dealing with infrastructure asset management is possible.
- should be responsible for ensuring that the company’s present tenants get the best possible service. Negotiating leases with high-profile tenants may be made easier with the support of a reliable network of leasing agents, lawyers, and bankers.
- Use strategic and practical approach to promoting asset management concepts and best practices across the Public Works Department, including software training to maximize functionality.
- Make a simulation of all aspects of an asset’s life cycle, from acquisition through disposal, including the potential returns to investors under different conditions. Overseeing all aspects of the company’s budget, planning, and forecasting.
- Improve the usefulness of underutilized or underutilized technological assets to maximize their efficiency and return on investment.
- Asset data, such as serial numbers and tags, must be accurately, comprehensively, and auditably recorded in a configuration management database (CMDB).
- A degree of English proficiency that allows the employee to comprehend and convey information is essential in order for work responsibilities to be accomplished in a safe and efficient manner.
- Capable of working well in a team atmosphere and collaborating with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional teams.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, with at least one (1) year of supervisory or team lead experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the candidate with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations is required. Able to use MS Office and the internet (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Direct job experience in contract administration or buying and procurement, covering all areas of strategy creation and implementation.