19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Program Supervisor – Abu Arish
The Field Supervisor is responsible for professional vocational rehabilitation supervisory work of ordinary complexity in overseeing a moderately sized workforce; and does related work as needed, under general supervision.
Job Title : Program Supervisor
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.55 per hour.
Company : Brosnan Risk Consultants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inquiries into employee misbehavior; takes remedial action; first-level disciplinary measures; and contract administration are all responsibilities of the Disciplinary and Grievance Committee.
- Through meetings and other beneficial contacts with collaborating agencies, co-workers, supervisors, other employees and local governmental authorities, ensures quality and timely services are provided.
- In addition to grievance processing and presentation, staffing union management communication committee meetings, and serving as the principal negotiator in master agreement negotiations, the union representative serves as an advocate for union members.
- Assures staff is accomplishing Council goals by developing a membership structure and coordinating members’ workplaces.
- Oversee the work of campaigns in their service regions and ensures that all relevant standards are met. Examples include contract campaigns, membership education efforts, membership mobilization programs, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Create as many periodic reports as necessary, such as a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service report, a forecasting report, and a mileage report on a quarter-to-quarter basis
- By monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences based on logging and drilling data, we are able to solve complicated drilling difficulties in a timely manner.
- Serves as a guide on the most effective educational and/or vocational support services to be provided to clients in order to close the achievement gap.
- Organizes and divides information or data acquired or collected by verbal, writing, or electronic communication into discrete components in order to assess outcomes, choose the most appropriate solution, and solve issues.
- Clients are provided with cognitive/behavioral therapies in order to remove or modify maladaptive habits that may interfere with work.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of both abstract and tangible variables, as well as the ability to read complicated technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic fashion.
- Field experience in the construction sector is desired, as is knowledge of cabinet installation, servicing, order entry, delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management.
- It has been shown that they are capable of effectively managing people by creating strong working relationships with them, adapting their leadership style to a varied group of employees, identifying developmental needs, and offering coaching and mentoring to them has been demonstrated.
- The ability to use knowledge or experience gained through the operation of transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment in the context of the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities is required.
- The ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in order to complete tasks or respond to common enquiries from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and the general public.