26 May 2023
Part-Time Programmatic Account Manager (Northeast) – Tereeb
The Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing the return on investment of Company’s ad buys through the management and analysis of traffic, the support of advertisers’ campaign needs, and the uploading and optimization of internal creatives.
Job Title : Programmatic Account Manager (Northeast)
Location : Tereeb, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.26 per hour.
Company : Ascension Management, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- increasing adoption of our platform among your clientele by pushing the use of Companion, our internal advertising solution.
- Online and offline, represent the company to attract and oversee business partnerships.
- being able to handle complex interactions involving a wide variety of traffic sources (email, social media, native content, listicles, paid search marketing, and so on) and providing helpful solutions to the problems they encounter.
- Accomplish or surpass the quarterly revenue targets and other goals set for you by the leadership team.
- Consult with these marketers and collaborate across many organizational departments using analytics and technology to track the performance of your campaigns.
- Responsible for managing client expectations by outlining the time and cost repercussions of any requested changes to the program’s scope of work.
- Find ways to boost profits and build strong relationships with our clients quickly to aid in the upkeep of our present advertising contracts.
- Assist the company’s management team in acquiring new, high-profile advertising clients, and do some light business development and sales work.
- Using your past work as a foundation, you will begin onboarding increasingly complex and large clients who are dealing with more severe market challenges.
- Make sure the company is using the most aggressive pricing and marketing methods possible to increase revenue from both organic and paid channels of traffic.
- Proven results in e-commerce digital strategy and paid advertising over the course of at least one year of expertise managing digital marketing programs.
- A demonstrated history of successfully planning and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant field such as business, marketing, or communications.
- Well-versed in gathering and relaying customer needs to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office a plus.