26 May 2023
Full-Time Project Accountant – Dammam
The General Accountant must be a strong, organized, and detail-oriented individual who can aid in the building and maintenance of trust, collaboration, and expertise-based linkages throughout State Street and with a varied set of colleagues. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required.
Job Title : Project Accountant
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.92 per hour.
Company : OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER
Job Type : Full-Time
- A demonstrable track record of development, management, and commercial success, as well as a minimum of 3–5 years of total experience, preferably in a large financial services firm with at least 2 years in public accounting, are required.
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting and reporting in the financial services business, as well as accounting and finance subject matter expertise.
- General management and complicated problem-solving expertise.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this profession will decide your income.
- Check all incoming vendor bills against purchase orders to make sure the prices, conditions, descriptions, and quantities, as well as any discounts and freight costs, are correct.
- You should submit voucher paperwork and approvals to the appropriate departments once you’ve matched all of the inbound files for processing.
- To request payment authorization from the department, prepare the essential papers, including all relevant information.
- Look at the payment schedule and decide when you’ll begin making payments.
- For this position, a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A relevant background (e.g., accounting or office management).
- Integrity and interpersonal abilities are necessary.
- The possibility of reconciling invoices for each vendor using the monthly statement.
- Both in writing and orally, you communicate and present well.
- To complete the payment, the candidate must examine and handle the relevant approvals.
- Technical knowledge of accounting and reporting in the financial services business, as well as subject matter experience in accounting and finance.