19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Project Accountant – Mecca
We are looking for a bookkeeper who will maintain required financial controls and advise the principle or other school administrator on all finance and accounting tasks relating to campus rules, practices, record keeping, and reporting needs.
Job Title : Project Accountant
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.44 per hour.
Company : Area Temps
Job Type : Full-Time
- The employee should have a good understanding of Clover POS and QuickBooks accounting software.
- Until the budget is finalized, suggestions for budget revisions are kept on file.
- Make certain that proper cash handling practices are followed. Noncompliance is documented, and problems are discussed with the principal when necessary.
- Talking on the phone as well as using office equipment are examples of clerical work.
- Analyze purchase orders in relation to activity funds, double-check money availability, disburse funds, and get administrative permission.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in bookkeeping is required.
- Make sure all financial records are up to date and correct.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management to be considered for this position.
- Insufficient funds or returned checks should be retrieved as quickly as possible from the bank.
- On a regular basis, agreements with route personnel are arranged, including the matching of suitable tickets.
- It is necessary to have negotiation skills and a customer service mindset.
- Skills in data entry and a mathematical sensibility are required.
- The rules governing payables and receivables are well-known.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is necessary.
- It is important to have great time management and organizational skills.