26 May 2023
Full-Time Project CEO – Tathlith
The CEO is accountable for the company’s purpose, finances, and service performance. The CEO is the link between the Board of Directors and the employees and the Board of Directors and external entities.
Job Title : Project CEO
Location : Tathlith, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.44 per hour.
Company : The Legal Aid Society
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee employee productivity while creating a welcoming environment for team members and ensuring corporate goals are accomplished.
- There must be a leader in the organization who can inspire, as well as be accessible, to its varied and talented personnel. All communications and decisions should be rigorous, high quality, clear and subject to scrutiny. Talk to each other in a constructive and open manner. It’s time to make it easy for your staff to use technology at work.
- In order to ensure that the association’s controls, fiscal performance, and operational performance are regularly monitored, it is your duty to do so (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Extensive knowledge of operating budgets and financial statements as a managerial tool.
- in charge of reporting all financial, operational, personnel, and marketing issues and activities to the board of directors must do so in a timely and accurate way.
- By establishing and implementing local operating procedures and programs, and by applying management systems, controls, and standards in their execution, you may manage the organization’s local operations.
- Promoting openness in order to ensure all stakeholders are aware of the organization’s values and aims (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Make that the company’s financial health and track record of lean, rigorous financial management are not compromised. Review the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financial requirements after strategic planning and make any required adjustments. This is the last step. Improve and implement technology in a new way in all aspects of the company’s operations. Protect the organization’s operations and public trust by ensuring exemplary stewardship and rigorous adherence to standards.
- Coordination with our cooperative ideals to manage financial results, ensuring that the firm plan is sound and gives the most value to shareholders.
- Propose and design solutions to assist in the promotion of productive and efficient work processes and creative initiatives.
- Having a firm grasp of the principles of managed care, such as the organization of the delivery system and the financial implications of each program’s implementation.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and fundraising, as well as the ability to interact effectively with a varied range of stakeholders from a variety of cultural backgrounds, are prerequisites for this position.
- Strategic organizational growth, motivating qualities, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills are among the best in the field of management.
- Comfy with multitasking, from strategic planning to administrative tasks; shown skill for synthesizing, prioritizing and acting on information from a wide range of sources;
- Accomplished management and leadership skills that include the capacity to effectively manage people as well as the ability to produce results via others.