Full-Time Project Employee, Media Strategy and Planning – Khaybar
We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven, and creative Digital Advertising Planner to join our Paid Media team. The ideal candidate will have expertise negotiating media buys directly with vendor partners. You should enjoy making recommendations for multi-channel media, engaging with vendors, negotiating media buys, and making sure campaigns are carried out as intended. Your ability to explain your findings and recommendations to clients and coworkers alike is just as crucial to your negotiation and campaign management abilities. Our ideal applicant is someone who is enjoyable to work with, can articulate the importance of our work and optimizations, and can succinctly explain complicated concepts. Last but not least, you want to work for a rapidly expanding business that takes pleasure in providing its clients and the industry at large with education and thought leadership.
Job Title : Project Employee, Media Strategy and Planning
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.09 per hour.
Company : Plowshare
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and implement paid media strategies in collaboration with the rest of the digital marketing team to support ongoing lifecycle programs and point-in-time demand generation campaigns for both consumer and enterprise audiences.
- coordinate the campaign’s implementation with external media partners; this may entail setting up weekly or monthly meetings with key partners.
- Find the best media outlets and cooperation partners to promote your product. Find more advertising chances that align with the campaign’s strategy and objectives.
- Manage paid media campaigns by negotiating with strategic media vendors and Account-Based Marketing partners.
- To make sure that partners are carrying out campaigns as intended, keep an eye on ad verification, brand safety, and viewability.
- Create multichannel paid media suggestions based on customer goals.
- Reconcile monthly vendor invoicing to ensure it aligns with third-party ad metrics.
- Send out requests for proposals to prospective media partners to assess for client campaigns in line with client goals and KPIs.
- Cooperate on the development of buyer personas that will inform the implementation of omnichannel advertising strategies across paid media channels.
- Create and maintain schedules, media plans, media authorizations, and vendorINSERTion orders.
- Three or more years of experience in media planning and buying, preferably in direct, programmatic, social, and paid search channels.
- Understanding of the procedure involved in purchasing B2B software and comfort in finding new channels in the B2B market by industry or persona.
- Possessing expertise in content marketing, native media buying, and ad negotiations is essential. It’s a benefit if you can work directly with media sales teams from other companies.
- 4+ years of experience in digital media marketing and 2-4 years of experience negotiating media campaigns and budgets with outside vendors.
- Direct advertising buys with vendor partners provide for price reductions and additional value-added services for clients.