Full-Time Project Manager – Al Qatif
The Software Project Manager is in charge of project management. Coordination and completion of projects on schedule, within budget, and within scope are among the tasks of the Software Project Manager. Supervise all facets of projects. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the progress of the project. Prepare status reports for higher management on the progress of the project. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure deliverables adhere to the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will acquire additional expertise as necessary to meet client demands.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.84 per hour.
Company : Ordergroove
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check all project deliverables, such as concept and test documents and test plans; training materials; operational documentation.
- Integration and education of the project management discipline to personnel at all levels of an organization, in addition to technical team members, is a significant task for any firm.
- Controls and reduces project risks by performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, establishing contingency plans, forecasting dependencies impacted by current project modifications, and providing solutions to limit future risks to management.
- All parts of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles, are planned, documented, and carried out in this manner.
- Accountable for making sure business plans are put into practice in order to meet customer needs and to develop the skills of project managers at lower levels.
- Process improvement approaches such as lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution should be utilized to project efforts where they are necessary and feasible.
- Monitor the cross-functional project teams that are tasked with carrying out authorized projects. Develop a clear execution strategy and keep track of how well it is working in relation to the overall entire project.
- Resource recommendations or requests for project requirements are made; a clear picture of business goals and objectives is presented; and functional knowledge feedback is provided for deliverables that the team has worked on is provided.
- The project team and stakeholders benefit from the subject matter expertise and knowledge management provided by the project manager, who also assures customer satisfaction via the timely delivery of high-quality products.
- In this job, the project manager makes sure that the project’s budget and financial elements are well-understood and well-managed by coordinating and directing all parts of project scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other tasks.
- Working on and/or managing project(s) including the execution of project life cycle approaches is required (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- The competence to incorporate business needs into detailed technical, functional, and operational assessments
- Process flow of work, Excel, Power Point, and strong communication skills are required to evaluate project progress and address significant issues/milestones with the project team members.
- Build a solid team and give each employee room to develop in order to retain profitability.
- Project managers must have a deep awareness of the project development life cycle and the ability to plan and prioritize a number of difficult projects.