Full-Time Project Manager / Construction Manager – Ash Shimasiyah
We are looking for a construction manager that can support the project manager in directing day-to-day activities and ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget. As a Building Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of self-performing installation employees, subcontractors, and superintendents while they are involved in the construction, installation, and testing of all project-related systems. For this role, you will be in charge of monitoring the project team and subcontractors as they design and purchase the necessary communication infrastructures for the project, as well as construct and test them.
Job Title : Project Manager / Construction Manager
Location : Ash Shimasiyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 52.68 per hour.
Company : Barone Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Build-to-suit contracts, spec houses, model care, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other concerns that may arise throughout the development process should be discussed with your Sales Counselor on a regular basis.
- responsible for organizing and providing feedback to utility companies who are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as regulating the project’s timing and costs. This is the responsibility of the project manager.
- To ensure compliance with safety, quality, schedules, and budgets, as well as cost effectiveness and management, outsourced construction activities should be monitored and reviewed.
- Guidance with the identification and qualification of the many subcontractors suitable for the project, including all site and construction trades.
- ensure appropriate posting in reporting program of consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and change orders.
- Identifying and analyzing leasing contracts and requirements in regard to the carrier’s responsibilities, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while keeping project costs within budget.
- Carrier liaison for Federal, State, and Municipal issues including the City’s permits and inspections needs. Maintaining contacts and serving as carrier’s liaison
- Aims to represent a carrier’s interests while reviewing proposals for modification and other contract materials such as extra instructions or requests for information
- The budgetary administration of the project’s many cost components should be delegated to a project manager.
- Involved in all aspects of the project from start to finish as a source of information, including organizing the work of tenants, attending meetings, managing disagreements, and offering regular feedback.
- Direct experience directing contractors and crews engaged in mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction in an industrial context
- know a lot about pre-design and pre-construction, the building systems and components that make up buildings, contract management, project delivery methods, team building, and client relationship building.
- The ability to effectively complete projects on schedule and within budget, and the ability to recognize departures from a company’s long-term plan
- QA/QC program development and implementation experience to guarantee that the work performed is in accordance with the contract documents. Perform the responsibilities of a Site Quality Control Manager
- The ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications, as well as knowledge with construction contract papers, is a must for this position.