Full-Time Project/Program Manager – Al Ardiyat
The IT Program Manager will provide technical direction for several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations throughout the Company’s health plan clients, as well as supervise and manage them. These projects/programs will be carried out in conjunction with project team members and stakeholders, ensuring that the process is integrated, coordinated, timed, and consistent throughout. The IT Program Manager is in charge of identifying and analyzing present PBM infrastructure, as well as making recommendations for future state based on client demands, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this person must have a solid understanding of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : Project/Program Manager
Location : Al Ardiyat, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.37 per hour.
Company : NYC Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Organize and plan tasks like installing and upgrading hardware and software, writing programs and systems designs, setting up computer networks, and setting up Internet and intranet sites on the Internet and intranet.
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the budget, risks, timeline, and other relevant factors should be developed and delivered in an acceptable manner.
- People working on the construction, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms are given direction.
- Metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions are some ways to measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork.
- Create and implement streamlined processes and procedures that allow the team to respond quickly to surges in contract employee needs. Ascertain that the SLA criteria are met.
- Throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, supply and demand are balanced, with new project managers and other resources hired as needed.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and precise, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the tasks, and that any potential personnel difficulties are avoided.
- Identify and address operational issues in coordination with the IT team, partners, and suppliers on a regular basis by collaborating closely with them and working closely with them
- Take part in professional activities to keep up with industry developments. Form contacts with other project managers in the legal and other fields.
- In order to be a good provider, you need to know how to manage clients, projects, programs, vendors, proposals, and costs. You also need to know how to use industry best practices.
- A minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience is required, with an emphasis on cloud-native/SaaS solutions and mobile networking technologies.
- People who want to work in Project or Program Management need to have certificates from reputable schools, like the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or another Project or Program Management qualification.
- It is necessary to have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the fields of IT and/or consulting.
- Economic and accounting concepts and procedures, as well as the financial market, are all crucial.
- You’ll need an information technology (IT) II security clearance, or a current National Agency Check, together with a local agency check and credit check (NACLC).