19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Property Condition Assessors – Al-Ahsa
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s internal real estate strategy. It is responsible for a wide range of real estate solutions, such as searching for new premises, extending or terminating lease arrangements, or signing sublease agreements. Real estate choices are made by collaborating with operational and functional executives.
Job Title : Property Condition Assessors
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.08 per hour.
Company : Millennium
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identifying and managing complex environmental hazards during commercial transactions necessitates the cooperation of environmental, health, and safety professionals.
- keeps track of lease and option expiration dates. Coordinates all lease activities, including renewals, relocations, and eviction decisions with other business teams and higher management. Involved in new site openings and closings in cooperation.
- You should maintain a portfolio master sheet on available to keep track of lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments. Ability to use Excel effectively is essential.
- assists the company’s employees in locating and selecting a place to reside. Provides business team leaders and other stakeholders with alternatives and advice.
- Collaboration with internal departments such as operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, and health and safety management is crucial in loss prevention and risk assessment.
- For all real estate operations connected to leasing and property rights concerns, this position serves as the principal point of contact for internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers.
- Keeping track of and analyzing the financial aspects of the transaction is essential. By authorizing leases and other commercial transactions internally, it improves efficiency.
- Using the assistance of your legal team, negotiate all LOIs to achieve desired strategic goals and assist in the signing of any appropriate leases, purchase contracts, and other transactional agreements.
- Help the construction and development partners with new site due diligence, including working with the local authorities.
- By staying on top of the market, you can stay informed about new retail opportunities as well as other variables that influence real estate choices.
- A track record of completing high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a heavy workload are the anticipated standard
- a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant experience totaling nine (9) years may substitute for the needed education and experience, and may be interchangeable year for year
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual documents, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and construction contracts.
- Being able to speak and write fluently in English, as well as to generate accurate, concise, detailed, and instructive documents as well as the capacity to present well in front of small and big audiences.
- It is critical to be able to establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.