This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Part-Time Psychologist – Arar
In partnership with the medical leaders of stand-alone or multi-faceted clinics or several satellite clinics of physician practises, the Healthcare Administrator provides strategic direction and operational leadership. Develops and supervises the clinic leadership team to ensure that everyone on the team is qualified to provide exceptional patient care.
Job Title : Psychologist
Location : Arar, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.52 per hour.
Company : Mix Talent
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensure that all aspects of patient care coordination are in order.
- Ensure that the agency’s internal and external referrals are coordinated.
- Ensure that the patient’s personalized POC is developed, implemented, and updated.
- To maintain the agency’s clinical and financial success, collaborate with other important partners inside the organization.
- Clinical partners should be coached, supervised, and precepted in order to achieve favourable recruitment and retention goals.
- Prior to accepting the admission, assess the agency’s ability to meet the patients’ anticipated clinical needs.
- Participate in any center/agency surveys and reports that are required (Licensure / JCAHO).
- Examine if patient admission referrals are necessary.
- Oversee the patient and partner assignment procedure.
- Ensure that the needs of the patients are assessed on a regular basis.
- You should have two (2) years of recent experience as a registered nurse.
- It is essential to have current CPR certification.
- A nursing degree from an accredited institution or university, or a graduate of an accredited/approved RN programme, is necessary.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licence in the state of practise that is current and unrestricted.
- Working in home health for a year is required.