Full-Time Real Estate Finance & Investment – Associate – Al Khobar
We’re currently on the lookout for a talented Investment Associate to join our team. Those looking to join a fast-expanding Firm in a position that will help them grow professionally will find this position to be an excellent fit. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the firm’s advisors in managing their workloads and delivering exceptional service to their clients. This person will support client relationships by seeing that their needs are addressed, fielding questions from clients, helping advisors get ready for review meetings with clients, and handling any other tasks that come up. The ideal applicant would have a strong grasp of technology and a thorough attention to detail.
Job Title : Real Estate Finance & Investment – Associate
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.97 per hour.
Company : Baird
Job Type : Full-Time
- Serving as a major player on deal teams, your duties will include identifying possible investment opportunities, carrying out due diligence, and producing investment memoranda for fund investments and co-investments.
- Customers’ personal information should be shredded on a regular basis to ensure its secure disposal and the proper treatment of any outdated or superfluous data.
- Provide front desk service, such as welcoming clients and guests, answering the phone pleasantly, and taking thorough messages when necessary; ensure all customer demands are fulfilled promptly and properly.
- Prepare and maintain client records, as well as draft and send out reports and communications, per the Advisor’s instructions.
- Review all messages sent via electronic means and respond appropriately; deal with customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner and with a focus on swift resolution.
- trading to accounting software to handle the buying and selling of fixed income and equities securities.
- Create and manage client files, generate reports and databases, and otherwise ensure that all required documentation and information is present and accurate in order to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- oversee the upkeep of all office supplies to guarantee that the practice’s equipment is in proper working order; notify the facilities manager of any problems. Maintain office supplies, making sure that needs like things for the break room are available at all times.
- Account opening and closing, adding powers of attorney and trading authority as necessary, linking life insurance and annuity accounts, finishing client registrations, and promptly responding to and completing client service requests are all examples of what you should do.
- Keep your contact database up-to-date so you can use it for reporting, scheduling, and monitoring your costs and marketing efforts.
- Possessing the capacity to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere under time constraints
- Although a bachelor’s degree is recommended, candidates with job experience and completed college coursework will still be taken into consideration.
- 1-2 years of work experience in accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Fluency in Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors are all definite pluses.
- The candidate must have prior expertise in client management or customer service. It would include being attuned to the needs of one’s clientele, coming up with workable solutions, and putting them into action.