26 May 2023
Full-Time Real Estate Manager – Buraydah
The company’s Real Estate Manager will assist in the expansion of the company’s operations in both present and new locations. This individual will do detailed market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, and the production of the final report for the new location.
Job Title : Real Estate Manager
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.11 per hour.
Company : Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- You may use a portfolio master sheet to manage changes in lease terms, store performance and monthly rent payments. This position requires the use of Excel..
- Maintain a good market knowledge and a grasp of new store opportunity points, trends, competition, developing markets, and other elements that drive educated real estate choices in a specified area.
- Assists the business team with site selection and search. Alternatives and suggestions are presented to business team leaders and other stakeholders.
- Make a record of and a thorough examination of the transaction’s monetary components Facilitates transactional efficiency by approving leases and other business transactions internally.
- All LOIs should be handled with the assistance of your legal team so that you may achieve your desired strategic goals and assist in the execution of any appropriate leases as well as other transactional papers.
- The dates of lease and option expiration are recorded. Coordinates all lease actions, including renewals, relocations, and evictions, with other business units and upper management. Coordinates the opening and closing of new shops.
- Responsible for acting as the principal point of contact for all real estate operations pertaining to leasing, property management, and brokerage for internal stakeholders, landlords, and property managers, and brokers.
- In order to identify and handle complicated environmental risks that arise over the course of business transactions, environmental, health, and safety professionals must be brought in to assist.
- Work closely with the construction department and development partners on all aspects of new site due diligence, including dealing with local authorities throughout the permission process.
- Loss prevention and risk assessment collaboration with different internal departments is very important when it comes to real estate issues, like operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, and health and safety management. These departments all need to work together.
- It is critical to be able to establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The required education and experience may be satisfied by a combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant work experience totaling nine (9) years, which can be substituted year for year.
- The ability to produce high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a heavy workload are the norm.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written English, to generate accurate, succinct, comprehensive, and informative written materials, and to make excellent presentations to small and large audiences.
- Contracts, such as purchase agreements, leases, and due diligence reports, should be easy for you to read and comprehend.