Full-Time Receptionist/Office Manager – Al Sulaimi
We are an urgent care/primary care facility looking to add a full-time Front Office Receptionist to our team. As a member of a healthcare team, your primary responsibility will be to provide excellent care to patients. You will deliver timely, complete, and competent medical treatment within the parameters of the company’s defined medical protocols and the scope of your assigned responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medical office for at least two years as a receptionist or assistant, will get along well with others, and will have had excellent experiences taking care of patients.
Job Title : Receptionist/Office Manager
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.1 per hour.
Company : LaSante Health Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be prompt in picking up the phone, screening callers, and transferring calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Provide coffee, water, tea, and directions to the bathroom to all visitors as a gesture of friendliness.
- Responds to and handles regular questions from patients, visitors, and other staff members; answers and directs incoming calls; takes messages; provides general information.
- Various ordinary clerical tasks are performed in accordance with the requirements of the job. The incumbent may use a personal computer to create basic communication, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Creates documents, files, and/or records and processes and/or changes them.
- copies or duplicates materials as needed; can create and send facsimiles for clinic staff.
- Maintains a clean, secure, and inviting lobby and other office areas (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- As suitable for the position, may execute specialized regular clerical duties in strict accordance with established procedure rules.
- The clinic’s staff handles the mail that comes in and distributes it to the appropriate departments.
- It ensures the smooth running of the workplace by recording and relaying information about events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing requirements.
- articulate oneself eloquently in speech and writing (or electronically).
- Medical and pharmacy software use are examples of computer skills that should be present and accounted for.
- Six months of experience in a medical or dental office is preferred.
- Being able to write and print simple written materials like labels, correspondence, and other basic documents.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or a closely related field is required.