18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Recovery Equipment Operator (Airport) – Al Ghazalah
The Equipment Operator is responsible for driving a range of heavy equipment trucks that disseminate and compress construction demolition, commercial, and residential garbage at the post collection sites.
Job Title : Recovery Equipment Operator (Airport)
Location : Al Ghazalah, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.31 per hour.
Company : National Entertainment Network, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Minor mechanical repairs and operations on construction equipment are performed to keep equipment operational.
- Safely use hand and power tools, construction and maintenance equipment, such as mowing machines and air hammers. Clean culverts, mow, mend potholes, remove rubbish, and shovel asphalt and snow.
- Transports earth moving or other medium to big sized automotive equipment to work site using a truck and trailer rig; follows safety rules and laws.
- Loads, transports, and unloads construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers to City sites in order to fulfill construction or maintenance projects.
- This job involves cleaning up and maintaining the sanitary sewage system and streams. They do this by using equipment that ranges from simple to complicated, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders.
- Operating heavy equipment according to business safety standards and procedures Maintains correct records and performs preventive equipment checks
- Perform all responsibilities and/or activities related to the Equipment Operator role, including maintaining logs for each machine’s operation, maintenance, and gas use.
- Anyone who wants to be successful must be able to deal with a broad spectrum of individuals, both within and outside of their own business. is aware of and follows workplace safety standards Collaboration is beneficial to a team effort.
- Raw materials and finished components are moved and placed with the help of material movement equipment. Standard operating procedures should be followed while maintaining and running a vehicle.
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- Ability to develop a service culture, workforce diversity, equality, and inclusion, team atmosphere, and good internal communication and alignment.
- GED, high school diploma, or similar combination of education and experience Experience in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, and/or comparable machine equipment operation is required. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of being open, fair and inclusive with workers, partners and other stakeholders. The ability to operate and maintain power-driven equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- general building processes, techniques, and materials a working knowledge of the dangers of the job and the generally accepted measures of protection against harm, Manual dexterity and endurance over long periods of time
- Requires six months of experience as an Equipment Operator I or one year in a similar capacity. Education in turfgrass management or a related field may substitute for work experience.