26 May 2023
Full-Time Recruiter – Corporate Functions – Al Uwayqilah
The Corporate Recruiter works with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to find and use effective recruitment strategies that will attract and keep the best people in the company. A Corporate Recruiter will be in charge of the day-to-day work and hiring projects for a certain business group.
Job Title : Recruiter – Corporate Functions
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.63 per hour.
Company : Hire Road, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Re-evaluate your company’s recruitment partners and policies to ensure that our applicants and managers have the greatest possible experience.
- Maintaining a steady supply of high-quality, long-term employees is critical to the long-term success of a company.
- Make connections with job seekers, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners to find the best individuals to fill vacancies.
- All during the recruiting process, get feedback from applicants and use TA projects to make/recommend changes to the candidate experience.
- Learn the ins and outs of the company’s operations and be able to articulate the vision, purpose, and values of the company to possible applicants.
- Keep a good supply of quality applicants for all of our vacant jobs by using your broad network and the latest cutting-edge recruitment tools.
- permits workers, supervisors, and human resource partners to communicate in an open and honest manner The company’s leaders and human resource partners are kept informed about the company’s ongoing progress in recruiting new employees.
- Support with all phases of the recruiting process, from the initial search for qualified individuals through the final stages of the interview process, including making employment offers to successful candidates.
- Employers should provide well-written and appealing job descriptions that are easy to understand, free of jargon, and optimized for search engine results.
- present prospects and give full profile descriptions; collaborate to design and negotiate offer packages;
- Ability to successfully communicate with executives, recruiting managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members
- Self-motivation and proactive engagement with teams and people to clear bottlenecks and address urgent recruiting requirements while contributing to a larger talent acquisition plan.
- Improve your networking abilities so that you may not only meet the right people at the right time, but that you can also leave a lasting impression on those you meet and learn about yourself.
- Good customer service skills are important, and all job candidates should be treated with the same kindness and care we give to our customers and staff.
- In order to properly manage a large number of application pipelines for a variety of demands and business sectors at the same time, exceptional multitasking skills are necessary..