18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Red Cross Certified Lifeguard – Muhayil
Swimming pool lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of swimmers and spectators by educating and promoting safe leisure habits and attitudes as well as enforcing safety legislation. Individuals must be able to work alone as well as part of a bigger group inside the organization. As a member of our team, you will be expected to conduct yourself in a courteous and respectable way in a variety of situations. Lifeguards may be required for special events, evenings, weekends, and split shifts.
Job Title : Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
Location : Muhayil, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.34 per hour.
Company : Athletic & Swim Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in the maintenance of a range of accident reports, as well as the ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English enough to do the work.
- Responds to member and visitor enquiries in a polite way, provides information within the scope of the assignment, and resolves concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure pool users’ safety and well-being by recording, monitoring, and enforcing all pool rules and regulations during swim instruction and Family Hours.
- Washing the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and situating the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas are all part of the pool and pool area preparation for the summer season.
- To provide aquatic services for the club, such as offering swim lessons, supervising group swim activities, and aiding with other aquatic program activities.
- A pool safety manager is responsible for ensuring that all pool safety standards and procedures are followed as well as specified policies, rules and regulations.
- Provide lifeguard surveillance and rescue techniques, and help with tasks like accident prevention and water safety as needed.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters, by monitoring the pool water chemistry.
- The pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains need to be cleaned. You should take charge of this.
- Maintains surveillance of members and visitors in the pool area, ensuring that they adhere to all of the Club’s safety laws and regulations.
- High school graduation or GED is necessary for employment in this position.
- A minimum of three months of lifeguarding experience is necessary.
- The American Red Cross’s Lifeguard Training, Community First Aid, and CPR certification must be current for the professional rescuer.
- Capable of creating and sustaining strong working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with children and others with disabilities.