27 May 2023
Full-Time Relationship Banker – Buraydah
The Banker is responsible for ensuring that the client has a great and memorable experience. You may maintain accounts and constantly provide value-added services by selecting acceptable solutions for clients. This role necessitates a commitment to building long-term client relationships and seeking out new business prospects. As a banker, you will provide services to clients such as transaction processing and verification, as well as account maintenance. Client inquiries and queries must be quickly answered, as well as cross-selling bank goods and services.
Job Title : Relationship Banker
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.97 per hour.
Company : BMO Harris Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Support the Bank’s overall sales efforts by selling consumer banking goods and services directly to customers.
- Handle all traditional financial transactions that customers provide in person, by drive-up, night depository, mail, or digital means.
- Check the legitimacy of cash checks by checking the endorsement and getting correct identification.
- By asking suitable questions and listening to the customer’s replies, you may gain a better understanding of the customer’s goals.
- Maintain a watchful eye on branch operations to verify that all rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Performing a range of activities as assigned by the Branch or Department, including but not limited to: bank deposits/cash recovery, opening/closing the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job obligations that contribute to the department’s smooth operation.
- Providing advice on how to improve a client’s financial situation or connecting them with the relevant folks are examples of financial planning.
- Prepare yourself for every day interactions by maintaining an ordered workspace and a polished look.
- Purchase and sell money from the vault as needed to maintain cash limits in teller drawers under control.
- Secures the bank’s assets by correctly identifying clients, keeping customer information secret, balancing at the conclusion of each work day, and preparing appropriate reports that summarize daily activity.
- Will learn how to use the teller machine, calculator, keyboard, encoder, image capture/scanner, Oscar (ATM cards), SEI Trust System, Streamline, and Vertex equipment and applications.
- A minimum of 12 to 18 months of customer engagement and sales experience is required, with banking experience being preferred.
- The most important features of this function are customer relations, accuracy, speed, detail, flexibility, and judgement, as well as a pleasant, professional demeanor and the capacity to accomplish many tasks.
- Comprehend in-depth the responsibilities of retail departments that are directly related to your job function (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- Basic computer and office abilities are necessary.